Friday, July 4, 2014

Happy Independence Day!!!

I cannot believe July 4th is already here!  Time flies when you are having fun!...what a true statement!  Just wanted to say thank you again to Teresa Montalvo, Marilyn Nimmo, Cat Beaty and Valerie Light for helping me get started on this blog.  I would not, could not have done this without them encouring me and showing me the ropes...such tech savvy ladies!  Thank y'all! (Mink Coat...look closely at what I put on my pic!  I am getting there friend!)

In honor of Independence Day, I am posting an album that I created a few years ago as a guest designer of Creative Imaginations.  I have given this album to my grandfather as a tribute to him and his brother for their service to our country during World War II.  Since the time I made this album, I have created a few other patriotic albums for my mother who is a fantastic member of the Daughters of the American Revolution.  Her work in the organization and for the Arkansas Freedom Fund is amazing!  I will try to post one of her albums if I can find where in the heck I have placed the pics!
Have a great day everyone!


3 comments:

  1. I have always been amazed at the beauty and creativity that went into making this! What a treasured gift this must be for your grandfather! I am so glad you are blogging! I don't know that I did all that much to help you! Mink Coat Cropper did much to get you going! I could learn a thing or two from her!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Valerie....you don't give yourself near enough credit! You have helped in more ways than you'll ever know!!!!

      Delete
  2. This album is so gorgeous! Just amazing!

    ReplyDelete