Sunday, October 6, 2013

Told You So

Marilyn helped me work through some techno issues on new laptop.  Hopefully I can be a little better at posting crafty things I have made. 
Below are a few of the tags we have made over the past few months.  I am blessed to have such a special store to teach tag and album classes.  The ladies that attend the classes are incredibly talented.  I always leave with new ideas I have learned from them. 
Here are my tags....


Santa gathering his reindeer at the North Pole!  I LOVE anything reindeer!!!

 This angel tag is in honor of my dear friend Patrice!  She always has ideas for me!  Love that special lady!  I also think my partner in crime loves the tinsel on this tag....right Cat?


This is a layered retro look!  Love the vintage feel!  The ornaments and colors came together
beautifully!!!
Love the Three Wise Men tag especially with the hymnal page stamped with the angel.  Good stuff!


Here's a tag that I made using a photo off pinterest.  I changed it just a bit to give it my own touch but I do give credit to its creator.  Beautiful idea!


4 comments:

  1. The pics are on the post now but they disappear! Sorry for any inconvenience!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blogger has been having issues lately so it may be them and not you with the photos. I don't see any--just the broken photo logo thingy. :( Good to see you posting though! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sandy! I am going to try this thing y'all are so good at!!! I had fun today! You are an amazing artist! Love your style, quality and artistic talent!

      Delete
  3. I love everything you create! Wish I could have just have an inkling of the way your brain works!

    ReplyDelete